Mid Sweden University Tuition Fee Scholarships 2019.
For high performing students applying to a study programme at Mid Sweden University, the University is offering a number of scholarships which will result in a tuition fee reduction of 70 000 SEK or 125 000 SEK, depending on the programme one chooses to study.
Mid Sweden University, Sweden
Field(s) of study:
- • Master programme (one year) in Business Administration, Marketing and Management, 60 credits
- • Master in Tourism, 120 higher education credits
- • International Master’s Programme in Computer Engineering, 120 higher education credits
- • International Master’s Programme in Ecotechnology and Sustainable Development, 120 higher education credits
- • Master’s Programme in Embedded Sensor Systems
Number of Scholarships:
Students from countries outside the EU/EEA (and Switzerland).
The scholarship covers the total amount of the tuition fee. Travel costs, living costs and all other expenses are NOT included in the scholarship and must be covered by other means of funding.
Citizens from countries outside the EU/EEA/Switzerland that are required to pay tuition fees and have applied through University Admissions to one of the above listed programmes by 15 January 2019.
You apply for the tuition fee scholarship after having submitted your application for studies through University Admissions (deadline 15th January 2019). The scholarship application is made online by filling up the application form. Scholarship deadline is 5 February 2019.
It is important to visit the official website (link found below) to access the online application form and for detailed information on how to apply for this scholarship.